Welcome to The Green Flash, Captiva Island’s finest waterfront restaurant. Purchased in 1994 from the Wiles family, The Green Flash was built on the site of the historic Timmy’s Nook. In 1950, T.M. Wiles, henceforth known as Timmy, opened the local watering hole. “The Nook”, as it became known, was a renowned gathering place frequented by natives and tourists alike, and is legendary as a Captiva landmark. For over 40 years, Timmy’s Nook graced the property where The Green Flash now stands.